"....New York, New York!!!" Here we come!! John and I are traveling with his folks to New York this week and I am looking forward to some "car time" with my family. We have been so busy since we moved to Charlotte, that 10 hours together in the car is going to be great! We can all talk, sing songs and enjoy sitting in traffic (hee hee).
Happy Thanksgiving to all! As I think about what I'm thankful for this year, I am reminded of how things change. God has truly given us the one thing we can always be thankful for, and that's our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. What a sacrifice He paid to enable me to give thanks. How grateful I am.
Lots of love to all two of my readers:) I am thankful for you as well!
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YOU"RE IN NY!!!! :) Hope you guys are having fun ;) even though it was pretty cold and rainy up here during the parade :-/ The city is pretty cool to visit. Glad you and the fam. got the chance to do so. And that family time in the car.....you're right ...... music, talks, jokes ... it's a lot of fun! Looking forward to the update;) Happy Thanksgiving!!
Cute Hair cut, and I can't wait to see the new house :)
Call me if you need a baby sitter!
Post a Comment