Hello to all (two) of you who check my blog on a regular interval...This posting is especially dedicated to you...(and you know who you are!) I apologize for being a little late on my monthly update, and I probably need to write in this more often. But anyway, just to update you, our house in Durham did finally sell (thanks to God)! And now we are looking to move to Belmont, maybe in January! Yeah! I have wanted to live there for years and hope that it all works out!
Faith started preschool and dance this month, and is loving it! Jack is growing quickly, but not yet walking, so he's still a baby for a little while longer. I'm happy about that for now:) I am busy with taking Faith to preschool, caring for Jack, cleaning our home, feeding the kids, working hygiene when I can get childcare, selling Mary Kay, & life's crazy!
Also, if anyone has any good motivational tips on exercising, that would be great! I can't seem to get motivated. I need a jogging partner! Actually, I need a maid too while I am asking for things! (hee hee)
Hope all is well for everyone and I promise to blog sooner next time:) Check back for more excitement on "moms retreat"!
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment